Ashbury Mini Wedding Dress
The Ashbury Dress is inspired by chic 60s brides throwing tradition to the wind and getting married at San Francisco City Hall before setting up alternative lives in the Haight Ashbury
The Ashbury Dress is inspired by chic 60s brides throwing tradition to the wind and getting married at San Francisco City Hall before setting up alternative lives in the Haight Ashbury. She’s made from a beautiful deadstock designer jacquard fabric from Italy, with ties to close the back. She has a beautiful oversized shape like a lantern, and the structured fabric helps the dress stand away from your body for a cool, contemporary twist on 60s style.
The matching ivory satin slip dress is included.
- Handmade by me in my London studio, please allow up to four weeks for delivery
- Ivory satin slip dress included with this dress
- Slip dress composition: 100% polyester crepe back satin
- Outer dress composition: mixed cotton, polyester and silk. DO NOT MACHINE WASH.
- Sustainable choice: the Ashbury dress is made from deadstock designer fabric saved from landfill, helping to reduce carbon emissions and wastage. It is also made to order, meaning the fabric won’t be cut until the size is chosen to reduce fabric waste.
- Tie closure
- Fully French seamed throughout for a luxurious finish
- Oversized fit
- Sizing: this is an oversized dress designed to fit all body sizes and shapes. Choose your size from the size guide based on your full bust as this dress is loose fitting at the waist and hip and will fit all shapes and sizes. If the size guide doesn’t work for you, or if you have any questions, please drop me an email to discuss a custom sized order!
L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL, XXS